Southwest Washington Accountable Community of Health (SWACH) is pleased to invite qualified consultants/organizations to submit a proposal for the development of a business plan that leverages assets of SWACH and builds upon its core competencies.
The successful consulting organization will:
- Identify and determine optimal business opportunities, potential competitors, and revenue potential to expand SWACH’s portfolio of services, and
- Develop a business plan which will provide a 12-month implementation plan, with a launch date in 2021, and define opportunities to support a sustainable future for SWACH.
Schedule for Submissions, Review & Award Announcement
The SWACH RFP process is as follows:
- 02/02/21: Public notice of the SWACH Business Consultant RFP
- 02/10/21: Interested organizations will communicate their intention to respond to by firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00p PST
- 02/19/21: Submission of clarifying questions closes, with all questions received by email@example.com by 5:00p PST
- 02/26/21: Public answers to clarifying questions will be provided to interested organizations
- 03/12/21: RFP responses due, received by firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00p PST
- 03/12/2021 – 03/19/2021: Internal review of proposals
- 03/19/2021 – 03/29/2021: Interviews with finalists (2-3).
- 03/31/2021: Presentation to Sustainability Work Group-final candidate
- 04/07/2021: Notify Successful Candidate and Candidates not selected
- Final candidate will be announced no later than April 7, 2021.