The most recent Regional Shared Learning Quarterly Meeting was held June 23rd, 2020. COVID-19 was a key area of discussion, focusing on policy implications related to access to healthcare, education, housing, food, and social and mental health services.
Regional Shared Learning Quarterly Meetings offer community members and groups the opportunity to:
- Become better acquainted with other leaders from across our community
- Receive important updates about issues affecting our region
- Discuss with leaders from other accountable communities of health (ACHs) about the transformations taking place across Washington
- Discover the innovative work taking place in our local communities
- Learn and share in the future vision SWACH
Upcoming Q3-2020 Regional Shared Learning Meeting
The next Regional Shared Learning Quarterly Meeting is currently being scheduled for this fall. These sessions provide an excellent opportunity to get involved. Community members and area agency staff are invited to get involved in this shared work.
Interested in getting involved? Contact Diana Avalos-Leos (email@example.com) to learn more about the Regional Shared Learning Quarterly Meetings.