New Funding Opportunity Announced
SWACH is excited to announce a new funding opportunity to connect and facilitate partnerships across sectors between community-serving organizations and clinical partners.
Since many of the strongest predictors of health and wellbeing fall outside of the health care setting, this round of investments will support collaborative, cross-sector partnerships for projects in Clark, Klickitat and Skamania Counties that will improve:
• Delivery of care or services;
• Coordination of care across organizations; and/or
• Community conditions and environments to address inequities in health, safety and wellness.
Each collaborative can request up to $800,000 to support their proposed project. We anticipate funding 3-6 projects.
Please review the Request for Proposals summary for more information. Letters of Interest are due November 15 by 11:59 pm.
We’ll host two information sessions, where you can learn more:
• In-Person Information Session: Tuesday, October 15, 11am-12pm at Bridgeview Resource Center, Classroom B, 505 Omaha Way, Vancouver, WA 98661
• Webinar: Tuesday, October 15, 1-2pm, https://southwestach.zoom.us/j/818196265
Call in: 1-669-900-6833 Meeting ID: 818 196 265
Registration for the information sessions is strongly encouraged: https://community-clinical-rfp-2019.eventbrite.com
Questions? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-828-7319.