New Funding Opportunity Announced
SWACH is excited to announce a new funding opportunity to connect and facilitate partnerships across sectors between community-serving organizations and clinical partners.
Since many of the strongest predictors of health and wellbeing fall outside of the health care setting, this round of investments will support collaborative, cross-sector partnerships for projects in Clark, Klickitat and Skamania Counties that will improve:
• Delivery of care or services;
• Coordination of care across organizations; and/or
• Community conditions and environments to address inequities in health, safety and wellness.
Each collaborative can request up to $800,000 to support their proposed project. We anticipate funding 3-6 projects.
Please review the Request for Proposals summary for more information. Letters of Interest are due November 15 by 11:59 pm.
We’ll host two information sessions, where you can learn more:
• In-Person Information Session: Tuesday, October 15, 11am-12pm at Bridgeview Resource Center, Classroom B, 505 Omaha Way, Vancouver, WA 98661
• Webinar: Tuesday, October 15, 1-2pm, https://southwestach.zoom.us/j/818196265
Call in: 1-669-900-6833 Meeting ID: 818 196 265
Registration for the information sessions is strongly encouraged: https://community-clinical-rfp-2019.eventbrite.com
Please view our Frequently Asked Questions , and our Expenditures Guidelines for more information. Additionally you may review this document to learn more about projects in Southwest Washington that received funding during last year’s Request for Proposals for the Medicaid Transformation Project.
Questions? Contact us: email@example.com or 360-828-7319.