Public Forum Coming to SW Washington
Save the date for September 26, 2019 from 6-7:30pm for the HCA Healthier Washington Medicaid Transformation Public Forum at Bridgeview Resource Center, co-hosted by SWACH and the Washington State Health Care Authority (HCA).
This is a unique opportunity to learn more about how Washington’s Medicaid Transformation is progressing both statewide and in the southwest region, as well as provide input directly to the HCA and SWACH.
This year, HCA is hosting two public forum events: one in Wenatchee and one in Vancouver. Video of the events will be streamed on Facebook Live.
• This event is free and open to the public
• Children are welcome with adult supervision
• Light snacks will be provided
Who should attend?
• Anyone interested in Medicaid Transformation
• Apple Health (Medicaid) covered patients
• Providers and ACH partnering providers
• Work source professionals
• Health services educators
• First responders
• Anyone associated with:
—Health equity organizations
—Housing and employment supports organizations
—Area Agencies on Aging
• To assist with planning, please RSVP via eventbrite
• Please tell us if your child or children will be accompanying you.
• Please contact SWACH if you’d like to request additional accommodations, translation, etc.