Come join the SWACH team as our Administrative Coordinator!
Position Title: Administrative Coordinator
Open Date: July 15, 2020
Closing Date: Open until filled
Status: Exempt, 1.0 FTE (40 hours/week)
Reports To: Executive Director
There are many jobs out there so why choose this one?
- We are Southwest Washington Accountable Community of Health (SWACH), a local nonprofit working to improve access to healthcare in Southwest Washington
- We bring together community members and other experts to address our region’s biggest health challenges
- Through innovative partnerships and local resources, we’re working to create lasting changes and a healthier future – for everyone
If this sounds like an organization that you want to join, we want to hear from you!
We have a position open on our SWACH team for an Administrative Coordinator. In this role, you will provide administrative support for multiple board, council, and committee meetings. This position is responsible for providing administrative assistance and support to our SWACH team. Additionally, you will provide contract and communications support, coordinate event planning and implementation, and provide a warm and welcoming presence for the organization at meetings/events and through phone and email inquiries.
To be successful in this job, you should have the following:
- 5-7 years of complex administrative, operational, or executive assistant experience, with progressive responsibilities, preferably in a nonprofit organization
- Experience using Microsoft 365, advanced skills using Outlook, SharePoint, Teams and Zoom
- High degree of organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
- Ability to take accurate meeting minutes
- Self-starter with excellent follow-through and willingness to pivot quickly to support the team as needed
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying degrees of complexity
As the Administrative Coordinator, you will work from both our office in Vancouver (some duties will require in-person work) and remotely (optional, as schedule and duties allow). This requires the ability to work independently, prioritize work and follow through on commitments.
This is a full-time position with a pay range starting at $21.60/hr.
As an employee of SWACH, you are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Holidays: Full-time employees receive nine paid holidays plus one floating holiday per calendar year
- Paid Time Off: Annual accrual of PTO up to 18 days – calculation based on number hours worked
- Retirement: SWACH will make a fully vested safe harbor non-elective contribution to an established 401(k) Savings Plan on behalf of each employee equal to 3% of the employee’s pay, per pay period
- Health Insurance: Employer paid Medical, Dental & Vision for employees (family member coverage available at cost)
- Other: Employer paid Long-term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
If you would like the opportunity to be considered for this role, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cascade Employers Association is assisting with this recruitment.
SWACH is the state-designated ACH for the counties of Clark, Klickitat and Skamania. We partner to support members of the Cowlitz Tribe and Yakama Nation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek applicants who will contribute to the diversity of the organization. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to a person’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.