Healthier WA Webinar – The Future of Healthier Washington
The first webinar in the 2019 Healthier Washington Quarterly Webinar series will explore the future of Healthier Washington, as the initiative moves into a new phase.
Healthier Washington’s State Innovation Model (SIM) grant ends in just two weeks, on January 31. This four-year, federal grant sparked the creation of the multi-sector, multi-agency Healthier Washington initiative. It kicked off the state-led portion of health systems transformation, and built a new foundation for health system change.
Healthier Washington remains focused on:
- Care that supports the whole person.
- A payment system that rewards value rather than volume, and supports providers to succeed.
- A collaborative, regional, and community-based approach.
A question and answer period will follow the presentation.
- Sue Birch, Director, Washington State Health Care Authority
- Bonnie Wennerstrom, SIM Project Director and Healthier Washington Connector, HCA
- Maria Courogen, Special Assistant, Systems Transformation, Department of Health
- Kennedy Soileau, Deputy Director, Communications, HCA
Date: Thursday, February 14
Time: Noon to 1 p.m.
Register for this webinar