Position Title: Pathways Community HUB Coordinator
Open Date: November 27, 2018
Status: Non-exempt, 1.0 FTE (40 hours/week)
Salary: $19.5-$21 per hour
Reports To: Lead of Community Care Coordination
Position Summary: SWACH seeks a Pathways Community HUB Coordinator (HUB Coordinator) for the Southwest Washington Community Pathways HUB program. This position is responsible for supporting the implementation of the Pathways Community HUB model, as well as the coordination of the day to day operation of the HUB in the SWACH region of Clark, Klickitat and Skamania Counties. The Coordinator will also facilitate communication between referral sources and contracted care coordination agencies; implement a referral intake process; oversee allocation of referrals to community-based care coordination agencies and program eligibility requirements to ensure clients are properly supported and enrolled in the SWACH HUB.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support SWACH Lead of Community Care Coordination in HUB implementation, including referral network and resource network development.
- Ability to learn new software system, provide technical support and work with software consultants to troubleshoot issues.
- Collaborate with Care Coordination Systems (CCS) and SWACH HUB Management to support software system customization and technical support to users from SWACH HUB.
- Vast knowledge of nonprofit and social service agencies in the SWACH region, to provide support for contracted Care Coordination Agencies (CCAs) in the identification of resources to help obtain pathway completion.
- Perform intake of HUB referrals, assist with client enrollment, and oversee the allocation of referrals to CCAs.
- Assist in planning HUB-related events and informational meetings, with ability to present on HUB implementation and processes.
- Support the scheduling and notetaking of HUB Advisory Committee meetings.
- Review HUB data to proactively identify issues, escalating critical CCA or partner concerns, feedback and information to the Lead of Community Care Coordination.
- Use HUB data and reports to communicate and work with SWACH Policy Committee to identify and address policy and system barriers; and provide solutions or recommendations.
- Share care coordination and Community Health Worker (CHW) training opportunities with the broader community.
- Develop and maintain a thorough and nuanced understanding of SWACH Medicaid Transformation programs and initiatives, particularly as they relate to SWACH Pathways Community HUB (“HUB”) operations.
- Represent SWACH and all program partners with integrity and respect.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience as a Community Health Worker, or working closely with Community Health Workers, to support increased advocacy and community involvement of CHWs in systems, organizations and community decision-making.
- Actively uses an equity and strength-based lens in program and policy development.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with individuals from various groups and backgrounds and organizations, which include team members and community members.
- Ability to identify and recruit community resource partners to build relationships; with a knowledge of and experience in engaging diverse partners.
- Advanced knowledge of software and data entry, with an ability to build a shared data resource and carry out software implementation goals.
- Ability and experience communicating effectively to front-line staff, managers, executive leadership teams, the public and diverse stakeholder groups.
- Effectively communicate across different platforms and various types of communication (e.g. by phone, texting, in-person, and via portals on the CCS platform).
- Demonstrated skills in project and program design, implementation, database management and evaluation.
- Experience working across organizational sectors. Experience working with community-serving, social service organizations preferred.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with an ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to complete tasks accurately and timely with minimal supervision; working independently and collaboratively, prioritize work, take initiative, manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with outcomes-based service design, implementation and evaluation preferred.
- Proven ability to maintain high ethical standards and confidentiality.
To apply send the below information to: email@example.com
- A resume covering relevant experience and education. Please ensure your resume includes the following for each employer: name of employer, location, dates of employment, your title and a summary of your responsibilities.
- A cover letterthat states your interest in the position and expands on your experience and describes how your skill set aligns with the qualifications listed above.