Joining: Worku Negussie, Board Member
The Board of Trustees is pleased to welcome new board member Worku Negussie, approved in the December 2020 board meeting.
Mr. Negussie is an engineer at WaferTech and also provides youth counseling at Counseling Youth Services. He also serves as the Executive Director of Empower Family Focused Service. In addition, he serves as a volunteer at the Ethiopian Evangelical Church. He has a Masters in Counseling and a Bachelors in Engineering.
Orientation for Mr. Negussie began in January with his first board meeting, and will attend the Trustees Meeting will be in February.
Other Board Member Changes
As part of the Annual Board of Trustees meeting, the following board members were elected as officers for 2021:
- President: (currently vacant)
- Vice President: Robb Kimmes
- Secretary: Karen Stral
- Assistant Secretary: Dawn Tolotti
- Treasurer: Kevin Witte
Additionally, the following board members were reappointed:
- Steve Kutz, Tribal representation-3-year term
- Robb Kimmes, Hospital/Rural representation-3-year term
- Andy Tucker, RHIP Council liaison-1 year term